There is great power in a change of scenery when you are studying, and fortunately when living at Be.Accommodation, Sydney’s finest student accommodation near UNSW, there is no shortage of study spots around.
We want to ensure that our residents can make the most out of the wonderful city that is Sydney, so we have come up with a list of the five best places to go and study that will truly inspire and motivate you.
1. State Library of New South Wales: Offering tonnes of different study spaces, a café and even an exhibition gallery you can check out during a study break. The State Library of New South Wales also has fast Wi-fi, free computer use, printing, and photocopying services, as well as study rooms for group work.
2. The Royal Botanical Gardens: Fresh air can help you clear your mind to be in the right headspace to get some work done. If you are not dependent on Wi-Fi, then the Royal Botanical Gardens is the perfect destination to enjoy the tranquil surroundings while studying.
3. Museum of Contemporary Art Café: Located right between Circular Quay and the Rocks, the Museum of Contemporary Art is a place that will truly inspire you. The exquisite café with breathtaking views is the perfect spot to study whilst looking at some of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks.
4. Coogee Beach: Beaches can be the perfect place to find concentration, however it is vital to choose the right beach to go too. Coogee Beach has an elevated park which is the perfect place to study. You have the peace, the shade, and the spectacular view for a productive learning session.
5. Ampersand Café and Bookstore: Visit Paddington for a successful study session at the Ampersand Café, a serene location surrounded by some of the prettiest boutiques and bookstores in Sydney. You can indulge in a delectable meal that will help keep your motors running to complete your university work.